Scratches with discs Microsoft Community
The best way to remove scratches from discs such as video games, DVD'S, CD'S is to use a product called Brasso. Brasso is very cheap to buy and works very well. Most of the time it removes the... How To Repair Scratched Discs. A scratch can be identified on your Game Disc by a ultra thin white or silver line – in appearance. The problem with scratches is: If they are thick enough or deep enough they will reflect the device laser reading the disk.
How can i get scratches off video game discs without using
The best way to remove scratches from discs such as video games, DVD'S, CD'S is to use a product called Brasso. Brasso is very cheap to buy and works very well. Most of the time it removes the... 2/08/2006 · Best Answer: There is this stuff that people use to make old paint on cars look good again. It works by taking a very thin layer of paint away to show the fresh paint underneath. In Australia we call it a "Cutting compound". Auto shops might call it "Cut and polish". Anyway, I use it on my discs and it
How to fix circular scratches on discs â€” Digital Spy
Scratches are a disc's worst enemy. Whether or not a scratched disc can be repaired depends on where the scratch is located. If the scratch is on the top, shiny part of the disc, the disc is not repairable and all the data is lost. If the scratch is on the bottom, plastic part of the disc, you may be able to repair the disc by resurfacing and polishing it [source:... The most extreme solution I tried was the plastic scratch protectors; put a very small amount of vegetable oil on the CD evenly, then put on the scratch protector; as long as the CD is clean clean clean before you put the oil on, and the top isn't scratched, it'll read once, guaranteed.
Best way to repair an old PS2 disk? Deal Requests
4/02/2008 · Disc Buffers only take out MINOR scratches, not "deep" scratches. Deep scratches are classified as more then 1/4 of the total game disc depth deep. Trust me, I've had hundreds of discs buffed in my life as a gamer, but none have ever been much good.... Scratches are a disc's worst enemy. Whether or not a scratched disc can be repaired depends on where the scratch is located. If the scratch is on the top, shiny part of the disc, the disc is not repairable and all the data is lost. If the scratch is on the bottom, plastic part of the disc, you may be able to repair the disc by resurfacing and polishing it [source:
How To Clean Deep Scratches On Game Discs
Can I repair a scratched CD with sandpaper? DIY CDrepair
- How do you get deep scratches off a video games?
- How to fix circular scratches on discs â€” Digital Spy
- How to Repair a Scratched Xbox 360 Disc It Still Works
- How do you get a deep scratch out of a game disk?
How To Clean Deep Scratches On Game Discs
Fix Dvd Scratches Fixing Scratched Dvds Cleaning Dvds Diy Cleaning Products Cleaning Recipes Cleaning Hacks Green Cleaning How To Clean Dvds Cleaning Solutions Forward The Breakdown of What Actually Fixes Scratched DVDs- we tested 12 methods of repairing scratched DVD's and found 5 that work great, 5 that worked so-so and 2 that were a bust, see the results here!
- 16/12/2011 · If the scratches are in the black side, you can polish them out. Use a purpose-designed product and be careful. If there are scratches in the LABEL side, your disc is permanently ruined, since the actual data lies right under the label.
- How to Fix Scratched Blu-ray or DVD in Effective Ways. There are some effective ways to clean and repair scratched DVDs or Blu-rays so that they can work again. However, firstly, you will need to decide whether your DVD/Blu-ray can be fixed, or whether it has irreparable damage. If there are many scratches and the curves are deep, you'd better take it to a DVD or Blu-ray repair shop rather
- The brasso will have left small scratches on the disc as it wore down the CD. Keep going until the deep scratches are gone, and all that remains are the marks from the brasso. (they will diminish as you continue and get an even surface again).
- How To Repair Scratched Discs. A scratch can be identified on your Game Disc by a ultra thin white or silver line – in appearance. The problem with scratches is: If they are thick enough or deep enough they will reflect the device laser reading the disk.
You can find us here:
- Australian Capital Territory: Civic ACT, Whitlam ACT, Barton ACT, Duntroon ACT, Charnwood ACT, ACT Australia 2628
- New South Wales: Kiama NSW, Bateau Bay NSW, Berrambool NSW, Glenridding NSW, Kameruka NSW, NSW Australia 2048
- Northern Territory: Kulgera NT, Marrakai NT, Nightcliff NT, Mataranka NT, Birdum NT, Herbert NT, NT Australia 0885
- Queensland: Gayndah QLD, Ningi QLD, Dugandan QLD, Wishart QLD, QLD Australia 4034
- South Australia: Willow Banks SA, Salisbury Park SA, Veitch SA, O'halloran Hill SA, Pelican Lagoon SA, Reynella SA, SA Australia 5014
- Tasmania: Charlotte Cove TAS, Little Pine Lagoon TAS, Glebe TAS, TAS Australia 7033
- Victoria: Blackburn South VIC, Swanwater VIC, Woolenook VIC, Darlington VIC, Geelong VIC, VIC Australia 3002
- Western Australia: Yunndaga WA, Bulgarra WA, Welbungin WA, WA Australia 6064
- British Columbia: Port Coquitlam BC, Langford BC, Powell River BC, Abbotsford BC, Fernie BC, BC Canada, V8W 3W9
- Yukon: Teslin Crossing YT, Coffee Creek YT, Nesketahin YT, Little Gold YT, Quill Creek YT, YT Canada, Y1A 3C2
- Alberta: Waskatenau AB, Tofield AB, Munson AB, Chauvin AB, Mundare AB, Stirling AB, AB Canada, T5K 8J2
- Northwest Territories: Fort Providence NT, Nahanni Butte NT, Gameti NT, Behchoko? NT, NT Canada, X1A 4L2
- Saskatchewan: Invermay SK, Mistatim SK, Kenosee Lake SK, Glenside SK, Moose Jaw SK, Sceptre SK, SK Canada, S4P 8C6
- Manitoba: Flin Flon MB, Powerview-Pine Falls MB, Neepawa MB, MB Canada, R3B 9P3
- Quebec: Kirkland QC, L'Epiphanie QC, Pointe-aux-Outardes QC, Windsor QC, Malartic QC, QC Canada, H2Y 8W6
- New Brunswick: Quispamsis NB, Dalhousie NB, Nigadoo NB, NB Canada, E3B 1H1
- Nova Scotia: Windsor NS, Port Hawkesbury NS, Victoria NS, NS Canada, B3J 1S7
- Prince Edward Island: O'Leary PE, West River PE, Cardigan PE, PE Canada, C1A 7N5
- Newfoundland and Labrador: Beachside NL, Clarke's Beach NL, McIvers NL, Northern Arm NL, NL Canada, A1B 7J7
- Ontario: Thamesford ON, Cedar Meadows ON, Bowling Green, Dufferin County ON, Wardsville, Ramsey ON, Mayhews Landing ON, Ballymote ON, ON Canada, M7A 8L7
- Nunavut: Kugaaruk NU, Arviat NU, NU Canada, X0A 4H6
- England: York ENG, Gloucester ENG, Grimsby ENG, Ipswich ENG, Norwich ENG, ENG United Kingdom W1U 8A1
- Northern Ireland: Craigavon (incl. Lurgan, Portadown) NIR, Bangor NIR, Bangor NIR, Belfast NIR, Belfast NIR, NIR United Kingdom BT2 9H4
- Scotland: Livingston SCO, Dundee SCO, Edinburgh SCO, East Kilbride SCO, Dundee SCO, SCO United Kingdom EH10 6B7
- Wales: Neath WAL, Wrexham WAL, Newport WAL, Neath WAL, Neath WAL, WAL United Kingdom CF24 3D3